As a Staff Product Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping Vanta's culture and product strategy.
Vanta is on a mission to secure the internet and protect consumer data. Before Vanta, companies were stuck in a perpetual cycle of having to make the feature vs compliance and security tradeoff. Vanta has automated and streamlined the process of getting secure and compliant for thousands of companies through deep integrations and automation.
As a Staff Product Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping Vanta's culture and product strategy. You will mentor team members and cross-functional partners who are interested in product management. You will dive deep into the security and compliance space and develop innovative products to make it easier, faster and (dare we say) delightful for Vanta’s customers to ensure our customers stay secure and compliant.
If you are a builder of customer-delighting products who thrives while having impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do as a Staff Product Manager at Vanta:
- Develop the strategy, vision, and roadmap for a broad area of the product
- Partner with Vanta’s business teams to identify new product opportunities for Vanta to pursue
- Deeply understand our customers and our market to build solutions that address key customer needs and create opportunities for competitive advantage
- Clearly prioritize product goals, create focus for your team, and ensure we prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Drive projects from conception through launch, with a focus on consistent execution and stakeholder collaboration
- Partner with engineering, design, other product managers, and business-owners to deliver valuable solutions for our customers
- Mentor PMs and cross-functional partners
- Help to define and shape Vanta's product team culture as we grow
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 6+ years of product management experience at a high-growth, scaling company
- Possess a strong sense of technical acumen, or familiarity with technical products
- Have a strong business acumen and past experience partnering with business teams
- Be deeply curious, empathetic, and user-centric, with a knack for driving effective collaboration amongst your stakeholders
- Have an ability to balance strategic product planning with consistent execution and project management
- Have prior experience in the security space or interest in learning about security
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.