What Monograph is looking for in applicants
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to lead Monograph’s Go-to-Market team, where you’ll help build the future of how architects manage their business. Our first Head of Sales will help build Monograph’s sales engine from the ground up, create and manage the sales operations and strategies, and hire, train & develop a best-in-class sales team.
So, what will you do at Monograph as the Head of Sales?
Lead & Contribute
- Build and lead a successful sales team responsible for exceeding revenue targetsAssist the team with organizing leads, creating opportunities, creating sales scripts, and closing deals.
- Work with our CEO at a high level to develop both long-term and short-term sales strategies, while also being boots on the ground and selling our product to trial leads.
- You’ll be a critical member of our small Go-To-Market team, collaborating on cross-team initiatives with Growth and Success.
- Be accountable for increasing our sales pipeline and new client acquisition.
Systems & Process
- Implement and maintain our sales technology stack.
- Develop a sales process focused on net new logos where you’ll oversee initial prospecting, deal closing, and handoff to the customer success team.
- Collaborating across the GTM team, with our Director of Customer Success and Head of Growth.
Reporting & Forecasting
- Develop and lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Deliver detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Issue monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting to the CEO