Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the team
The Invoca design team includes User Experience Designers and Researchers and sits within the Product Management umbrella. We’re open-minded, low-ego, and hard working. We’ve built a reputation for being force-multipliers by introducing new methods and ways of thinking to our teammates. Our team influences big decisions through continuous exploration, approachable storytelling, and data-driven insight.
About the role
You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders across the business as we all work together to ensure the success of our customers and their businesses. You’ll join forces with a community of designers and researchers, building on our design practice foundation.
Staff User Experience Designer Responsibilities:
- Guide design work throughout the product life-cycle
- Build and influence meaningful cross-functional relationships
- Identify and prioritize short-term and long-term projects that deliver impact
- Advocate passionately for the customer, ensuring that the product experience is aligned to user needs and expectations
- Craft a future vision for your product area that meets the needs of our customers and the business
- Be a role model for inclusive behaviors and build a diverse organization that values, respects and taps into different backgrounds and perspectives
- Experience with enterprise products
- About 7 years of experience with user experience design, or experience with at an equivalent level of responsibility as required for this position at Invoca
- 2 or more years of experience leading or directly managing, coaching and developing full-time designers - direct management experience not required, but helpful
- Experience in all areas of UX design with a significant depth in one or more
- Track record of translating research into design and product
- Proven track record of leading high-performing teams, with designers of different disciplines and different levels of seniority
- Effective communication and storytelling skills with experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Comfort in engaging with senior executives
- An approachable and effective influencing style
- Self-starter and strong finisher with a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience leading design for enterprise applications
- Understanding or experience working on adtech or martech industry
- Experience documenting complex processes and workflows
- Experience managing senior designers
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $151,000.00 - $203,500.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.